Our Therapeutic Model
E-Nini-Hassee helps girls fully realize the potential that already exists within them.
We Believe In...
• Individualized Treatment Plans - because our girls come in with a variety of different needs, we ensure we highlight the areas of growth within their treatment plans
• Therapeutic Home Visits - our girls go on home visits every six to eight weeks in order to show areas of progress and areas of continued growth. This enables the family to be a part of the therapeutic process.
• Group Therapy - our girls learn from each other. We believe common humanity enhances their ability to see and be seen.
• Evidence-based therapeutic programs -We use programs like Seeking Safety and Voices to demonstrate best practices in self-esteem and substance abuse issues.
• Positive Role Modeling - Our counselors and teachers practice what we preach. Our counselors are in group five days a week, 24 hours a day. This helps the girls understand that they are not alone.
• Consistency & Relationship Building - Unlike other programs, our staff work around the clock to provide genuine connections and reconstruct similar parental roles.
Call us at (352)726-3883 for more information
We focus on...
Helping girls develop accurate self-awareness is the foundation for long-lasting change and required for healthy relationships, academic accomplishments, effective decision-making and successful careers. To increase self-awareness, our students engage in a variety of therapeutic activities and reflective practices to discover what they do well and to evaluate their guiding principles, values and beliefs.
The E-Nini-Hassee approach is strength-based and child focused. We emphasize on increasing self-awareness and helping each girl develop effective problem solving, coping, communication and social skills to become a successful young woman.
Upon admission, each girl and her parents provide information on the problems, needs, strengths and goals they want to address. This input is coupled with formalized academic, social skills and mental health assessments that we administer to help us design an individualized master treatment plan for each girl.